News & Updates
Mindful Money's Impact Report
Thu Dec. 16th 2021
It has been quite a year, definitely one that will be remembered.
It is one when Mindful Money really came of age as a 2 year old start up:
- Website traffic and switches more ethical investments grew by 300%
- The transparency of revealing investment holdings on our website has helped cut millions from investments in fossil fuels, nuclear weapons and other harm
- We launched New Zealand's first ethical and impact awards
- We initiated an investor coalition to encourage climate action and net zero commitments
- We developed New Zealand’s first impact investment directory
We are proud of our achievements and documented them in our first annual
I hope you agree that we have done a huge amount with very few resources.
We are especially grateful to those who donated to our crowdfunding appeal in 2020.
In 2022, we aim to raise the bar.
We want to shift to Mindful Money 2.0.
We will continue to grow the market for credible ethical and impact investing by 3X again
We will extend our website to cover more ethical investment strategies
We will challenge greenwashing and hold investment providers to account
We will build demand for impact investing and boost funding for the climate transition, social equity and environmental regeneration
We will launch a new programme for shareholder action to influence New Zealand companies
Like what we do?
We are a small charity and donations from our supporters enable us to take ethical and impact investment to the next level.