Looking to invest ethically?
You have the right to decide what your money is supporting.
Our Ethical Investment Guide will help you feel empowered and confident in your money decisions.
Want to use your money for positive impact?
If enough people say that they want impact investing, we can make it happen.
Make your money a force for good
Mindful Money is a charity that makes it quick and easy for you to invest your money ethically.
Most of us want our money to be invested ethically. But billions of KiwiSaver funds are invested in fossil fuels, animal testing, weapons and human rights violations.
Check what your money’s funding. Switch to a Mindful ethical fund.
It’s your money.
Invest it ethically.
We make it easy.
Mindful Money's aim is to make money a force for good.
This website provides radical transparency on what companies are in KiwiSaver and investment funds.
We empower members of the public to do good and earn good returns.
- provide objective information on funds for FREE
- make it easy for you to invest in line with your values
- research what Kiwis care about
- work with fund providers to raise ethical standards
- make a small fee for each referral through our website
- believe ethical investment is essential for zero carbon and sustainability
- offer any funds ourselves
- apply for a fund for you
- offer financial advice
- know your fund balance
- get paid to greenwash funds
- sell your personal data or contact details
There is a spectrum of ethical investment and many fund providers use some form of ethical management of their investment funds. We use the term Mindful Funds to designate funds that meet our high standard for investment, supported by credible verification. Read more in our methodology.
How we are funded
This website is 100% free for you to use. Mindful Money is a charity (CC51919) aiming to make money a force for good. We receive a small fee from providers when you use this website to invest in a fund which meets our Mindful Ethical criteria.
Love what we do? Make a donation to help us keep this service free.Donate