Mindful Money Fundraising Party Auction Items
21st Sept. 2022
Join our like-minded community of volunteers, friends, and collaborators to celebrate the progress of ethical iinvestment in New Zealand. There will be live music, an open bar, and great conversations to be had.
Tickets are available here.
We will be auctioning off sustainable products and experiences, with the donations all supporting Mindful Money's work (as we are a charity).
Live Auctions items
- Auckland Sea Kayaks’ award-winning Guided Sunset tour - Sea kayaking tour of Rangitoto Island for two
- Performance by the Auckland Street Choir - A choir performance by homeless and marginalized people
- Audi e-tron GT for the weekend - A weekend drive of pure sportiness and progressive luxury - have a taste of the future
- Framed John Crawford photograph - Photograph depicting the experience of homelessness, a series done to raise money for the City Mission
- Sail away on Ambrosia - Day sail and anchor overnight around the Hauraki Gulf. Great food and evening BBQ
- AI generated art workshop and personalised print - Learn how to create your own high quality AI art through prompt engineering. The winner will finish with at least one personalised piece to be printed and the ability to generate more!
- VIP Package for a Classical Concert - Classical concert for 6 people by the APO on 24th of November. Playing Chopin, Schumann and Mendelssohn.
- Dinner cruise for two aboard Sail Sunkiss - Enjoy the sun setting over the Waitematā Harbour. Indulge in a dinner served at anchor in a scenic location.
- Half day intensive life coaching - For those who are thinking about change in their life, Rosie’s skilful and insightful coaching helps find the sweet spot where purpose aligns with possibility.
- Rod Emmerson caricature - An unframed A3-size caricature of any person on any acceptable theme or subject matter by this well-loved artist
- Mangawhai Heads coastal retreat - A dreamy coastal 5-night cozy retreat for up to 10 people with private access to Mangawhai Heads Beach
Silent Auction Items
- Family package for Room on the Broom concert - A marvellous musical experience for the young and old on Saturday 15th October
- Case of Deep Down organic wine - Organic, small batch, wild ferment, single vineyard wines crafted with honesty and low or no additions.
- Body Shop “Lather and Slather” shea gift pack - A creamy and soothing gift, made with Fair Trade in mind
- Ethique face, hair and body pack - Thinking of going waste free with your skincare products? This pack is perfect to test all that ethique has to offer.
- White kereru tote bag - Made by Archana Bhurke using an ancient Indian textile craft, with New Zealand fauna as her inspiration
- 3-month membership at the Yoga Collective - Bring out your inner yogi and learn how to relax your body, mind and soul
- Better, Bolder, Different - Written by Kate Hall, aka Ethical Kate, this book gives you tips and tricks on sustainable, joyful living. A must read!
- Camping coffee kit - The perfect addition to when you go camping, this Kōkako kit comes with a Stanley cup with vacuum insulation, an Aeropress with filters and of course, Everybird coffee.
- Dirty Hippie gift bag - A gift bag of handmade body care products made right here in New Zealand, it’s better for you and the planet!
If you're interested in any of these but cannot make it on the night, you are able to submit email bids or phone bids - please email through the item name and your bid to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will register that for you.